Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Epic Lover.......

Today is Saint Valentine’s day who had taught us all to beleive in love but without speaking about how…..So the writer in me thought of writing about the epic lover, I have ever encountered in my life till today….I used to call him Champ as he was even too lazy to play cards with my intellectual group of friends….It was a very cruel day as I was dragged by my faculty to his office as I had scored 11 marks out of 100 in one of the subjects which was more than my scorings in other subjects in my class exam but while consulting a friend of mine…….I came out of his office after hearing all those sweet words and I had a very bad mood since he had disturbed me while I was giving my consultancy…….. I was at my room and Champ came to take my advice as he was fed up of his two year’s experience of following his would be love to everywhere without even speaking to her personally……He was a friend who never used to play cards with me but still was a good friend…….Well…..Actually it was Champ’s innocent eyes which made me think seriously to help him out of this serious situation…..There is a saying “ Never invite a tiger to your home to eat crap”…..I forgot that and spoke to Champ’s love but surprisingly she agreed to talk to Champ……If a girl can really choose Champ then no man on earth would die single as he was a boy who always beleived in passing innovative comments to girls.......It was a Valentine's day and we the group of intellectuals prepared Champ after a effort of full one hour as the same morning he had fall dawn to get swollen lips while stealing roses from Hitler’s compound for his love……It was a time to show fortitude and so I trained Champ with all kind of dialogues to impress his would be lady love……Finally the hero went to meet his would be heroine who was looking like an Goddess that particular day as Champ briefed me later…..But you can’t really train a wolf to play soccer and I realized that particular day after hearing to Champ…….His first sentence after seeing his would be love was “ Aaila…You are looking like a jhakas item today “ by mistake and so the quarrel was bound happen between them for next 15 minutes……Finally Champ returned with the stolen roses in his hand back and a pale face to look at …….My dad had once told me “ never give up till you hit the bulls eye” and so I had to assure Champ that "its not over yet"…….I again spoke to his would be love after a month but came to know from her that Champ had whistled at her best friend before a week……Huh…..When I asked Champ about that he felt so sorry by committing the blunder unknowingly that he decided to meet her to apologize……But it was the wolf in him again who denied to play soccer and he again quarreled with her instead of saying sorry when they met for the last time ……

One can train a lover to a pickpocket but can’t even think of converting a pickpocket to a lover….Because he may steal from the girl’s purse even on the first date…..

1 comment:

Sulagna...... said...

so u r sympathizing wid whom?? lover or the pick pocket??? :o