Sunday, February 15, 2009

The dexterity.......

Yesterday I got a request from a friend to write in my blog again ……..I feel the person who requested me is an intelligent one because not only I was praised but also I came to know about my enormous writing talent which I always doubted in me…….Huh……I just want to go back to my past and force my faculty listen who always used to scold the hell out of me for my innovative writing style…….I still can remember when I had written a very powerful essay about Indian Population where I had blamed the Indian men and women for their lack of power of control upon their mind……...Well…..I got two thunderous slaps in return since the teacher never believed in the logic I had put in……..My father always used to guide me saying “ failure is the success of a pillar “and so the destiny had other plans for me……..Since my logics and writings were not appreciated by our faculty, I thought of taking the alternate route to achieve success………Yeah…..I thought of writing love letters for many love aspirants who were classmates too………And I wrote a love letter for one of my close friend to start with………Next day we were both called by his loved and she slapped him saying me “ Nil !! Why don’t you teach your friend a bit of grammar and spelling so that he can improve his English skills “…….. Well !! “First mistake cant be the last one “ as famously said and so I never gave up……..I kept on writing as friends always believed in my writing skills which always used to create lot of controversies between the pairs……But then as it is wisely said “ a relation can only start with a conflict i.e. purposefully created “……..I was famous although I never ever created any controversy purposefully……….But again there is a famous saying “ Its all destiny and we all are playing our parts “……..And I became a writer because destiny wanted to torture the mankind utilizing my talent.......So I have no complains.......


If aliens are looking for intelligent lives, we brave humans should not get scared.........

No comments: