Monday, March 3, 2008

King Soloman's Gold Mine........

Life is never complete without adventures…..I was probably the most aggressive fellow in my group who believed in miracles as I had read “ King Solomon’s mines” …….So I decided to be the most wealthiest man, the universe had ever seen at the age of 17…….My father always used to say “ There is no short cut to success except hard work”…… So I discussed with my group of intellectuals and they advised me to start a poultry firm….. My dearest x-granny who once used to love me more than my parents for sure once advised me “ Never take advise from a person who polishes shoes because he can only advice you how to take care of your shoe but not socks which stinks at the end of the day“ Well….I have a tendency to forget and so I had to forget……..I purchased two pair of chicken of opposite gender and gave it to a friend who had space to take care of them…….My granny always used to say “ Never give a butcher to nourish a goat as he may sell it's flesh in half rate and also tell you how good the goat was “……It was the day when the epic recipe was to be cooked in the history of man kind…….Chicken banana curry…….My friends never hesitated to utilize the 4 chicken for that curry although they knew the King Solomon in me wont ever approve of it as I had the desire to burry the biggest gold mine ever the human race can think of……..Huh....But the group of intellectuals did what was expected from them………When I asked my friend about the health of the chicken after two days, he told me that they have been sent to a doctor as they were not keeping well and acted as if he is in deep sorrow……When I further querried he just disppeared to save himself from being kicked.......Granny !! I miss you like hell…….You are the one who tolerated me once who used to do all silly things with you…… Nobody came in my life who can love me like you…….U uttered the last word “ Nil “ at your death bed although I never respected you till you were alive…….

If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do , then YOU DESERVE IT.......

No comments: