Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Master Chef........

I was never a good cook but I had learnt cooking as I got the privilege of staying with the best cooks who are trend setters but they never had cooked in real life…….Sanjeev kapoor took the credit of being the greatest cook but my friends were always with the ideas which the man kind have/had never thought……..I was cooking during my college time as my mother had targeted me as the person who can be trapped better than my sisters…….Crap……But yeah…It was a day when we got bored of our routine hostel games of playing cards and decided to play cricket in the afternoon…….Huh……The game was on the ground but I knocked the sixer to the compound where my friend was trying for his love……Suddenly the Hitler came out of the campus and I forced the bat in the hands of the hero who was desperately after his daughter……..The Hitler called him and told all those lines which was much better than any slang for sure ……It was the time for the band of brothers to take revenge as it was then the matter of self esteem…..We targeted his banana tree which had cluster of bananas in it…..The hero brought us all the victory by steeling the bananas in that particular night….But the bananas had to be utilized…….We arranged for a lottery and Raj was employed as the master chef and Lal as his assistant……Well……That was a night of barberianism……And I forgot the famous saying "Never accept a drink from a urologist".......I would vomite if anyone can dare to feed me with the same stuff again...........During dinner we had rice, banana fry and chicken banana curry (with only bones as chicken was completely dissolved in the curry) as we were again playing cards while the master chef was cooking……. Food was ready but the master chef and his assistant ran away from hostel to save their respective lives but came back to their rooms the next morning.......

Birdie, birdie, in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like sugar, tastes like sap. OMG !!!! IT'S BIRDIE’S CRAP !!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey some day plz try CHATNI from snake gourd peel ...