Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Nostalgia.........

It took me so many years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up as few people requested me to give up… Well….To be honest I didn’t have any other options left but to write this time…….. There were 2 options left for me since my sister had warned me not to go for shopping as my cup boards were full of my dresses……. Option no. 1 was to stand in the balcony to see Bips smiling at me……Well…..I don’t normally call her Bips but Sachin out of love calls her by that name…… Option 2 was to sit at home and utilize my writing skills…….Huh…..I was never a writer since I always knew how bad I am……. But it was Bip's dad whose knowledge in all kind of slang motivated me to stay away from my balcony and to be a writer for future……… Well……. It was during rains and Sachin cursed me as I got an invitation from Bips's dad for lunch…….That day I was fortunate enough to discover Bip’s dad’s knowledge in slang……… I really respect him as a human being who is responsible for Bips being single till today……… Despite of all these threats Sachin is still hopeful…….. I can tell Bips regarding Sachin but the biggest problem with him is that he fells in love with a different girl every week till the girl finally says him " go to hell " or something of that sort………....

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

No comments: